Rajasthan is not just a beautiful region with beautiful palaces and mud dwellings, but it is also an archeologist’s dream. Touring with the Best Travel Agency in Rajasthan you will be able to see some very historic locations, like Pushkar Lake and the Ranthambore Fort, among others. You will also be able to see the iconic Jaisalmer Fort as well as the desert oasis of Bikaner and Jaipur.
Things to do in Rajasthan:
1. Desert Camping in Jaisalmer: Enjoy the delight of camping in the middle of a freezing desert and spending the night gazing at the beautiful night sky. While planning a Rajasthan vacation, make sure to book a Car Travel Agency in Jaisalmer including a stop in Jaisalmer, the heart of the Thar Desert.
2. Food tour in Jodhpur: Jodhpur is one of the places in Rajasthan that is famous for its street food. This city is home to a number of exquisite foods, ranging from mirchi bada to kadi kachori, which can be savored by booking Rajasthan packages. For the greatest local cuisine experiences, go to the old city center or the famed Shastri Circle, where you can easily locate eateries and food trucks.
3. Shopping in Jaipur: If the local Rajasthan apparel and jewelry piques your interest, schedule at least one day out of your Rajasthan Tour services packages to go shopping in Jaipur. Locations like Bapu Bazar, GT Mall, Johari Bazaar, and many more are well-known for providing a diverse selection of stores for a shopping spree.
4. Hot Air Ballooning in Jaipur: Go to the sky with a hot air balloon ride in Jaipur. Take a safe and sound basket to the heights from where you may observe the calm and beauty of this lovely city. This adventure will allow you to take in some of the most stunning panoramic views of the Pink City.
Read More: – Nearby places to explore in Jaisalmer
5. Ziplining at Mehrangarh Fort Jodhpur: Geek along a 396-foot-long and 150-foot-high ziplining course and feel the rush of flying like a fox. The best aspect about this excursion is that participants get to see some of the best views of the Mehrangarh Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A ziplining experience is a must-try if you want to add some exciting activities to your Rajasthan vacation packages.
Explore a variety of Rajasthan Tour Packages with amazing deals at a delightful India holiday. Get personalized Rajasthan tour packages with great bargains and incentives. Select from a variety of Rajasthan travel packages provided by delightful India Holiday to enjoy some wonderfully prepared adventures. These packages are suitable for all types of tourists looking to start on a Rajasthan journey and may be tailored to your specific requirements.