Jaipur is a place of unmatched beauty and mystery. But it’s not only the sights that make this state so compelling. There are also many things to do while you’re in Jaipur with the best taxi services in Jaipur, from checking out the city’s best bars and pubs to taking in some of India’s most stunning natural wonders.
Whether you’re looking for a quiet evening out with friends or an action-packed night on the town, these five things are sure to keep your time in Rajasthan fun and exciting with Cab Hire in jaipur !
1) Go on a tour of Amber Fort, which is one of India’s most beautiful monuments. There are plenty of guides available, but if you prefer to go on your own, there are also many signs that point out where to find the fort. If you’re looking for something more relaxing than a tour, though, consider hiring a horse-drawn carriage so that your driver can take you through the narrow streets around this iconic monument.
2) Go shopping! If you’re in Jaipur during the day and want something unique, head straight for one of the local markets where vendors will sell anything from jewelry to spices. If shopping isn’t your thing, but still want to get out into the city center and see what it has to offer (and maybe even get lost), try wandering around the Old City Hall area at night. It’s got great restaurants and shops that stay open late.
3) Go for a Walk on Sunrise Highway: Sunrise Highway is another good place to go at night while in Rajasthan because it’s lined with cafes and restaurants where people can sit down and relax.
4) Go to the lake: You can enjoy a walk around the lake. You will see the sunset and sunrise over the lake. It is a great place to spend time with your family or friends. You can also enjoy watching birds flying in the sky and seeing them land on the water surface of lakes.
5) Go for a ride on horseback
If you want to experience something new, then go horseback riding at night in Rajasthan. You can take your family members on horses to enjoy this ride as well as listen to stories from local people who live in Rajasthan.
Read More- Top Vintage Car Rental services in Jaipur